This is a cross posting from Patriotic Millionaires Terry & Carol Winograd's personal blog 7/29/16
We attended the Democratic Convention in Philadelphia and Carol got an unexpected moment of fame.
An article in the Washington Post alerted us to the fact that Anne Ruben, a 91 year old artist, designed the "Some day a woman will be PRESIDENT" t-shirt back in the ‘90s. Only back then, Walmart banned the shirt because it went against "family values."
- Panels and a reception with J Street (of which Carol is national vice-chair)
- A reception for Bend The Arc (of which Terry is a board member)
- A presentation of women candidates at all levels, by Electing Women
- Presentations by Media Matters, including one jointly with Voto Latino
- Feminist Majority event called EqualiTea
- Women of Color panel by Democracy in Color
- Emerge America reception
- Democratic Governors Association panel on Redistricting 2020
- ... and more